i must be crazy for agreeing to this

my gf and i have been broken apart for several months. we had been living together for a couple years but broke up on mutual terms. we broke up because both off us had some serious issues to straighten out in our lives. we still continue to see each other but it is only a few times a month. my friends all tell me I should move on and meet someone new but I really care about her and don't feel like waisting my time looking for somebody else. I feel that because we made a mutual agrrement with each other to straighten out our lives first that I'm hoping the next time around things will be alot better. but then again, my friends are all telling me that if we didn't make it the first time we not going to make it the second time around. sometimes I feel like i'm going crazy to put up with all of this but i care about her alot.

hello hope

i have agreed to a break in order to put our relationship back on track. so i'm a little skeptical that it's not going to work out and i'm going to end up losing her. we made a agreement that it was for the best because things weren't working out when we were living together. we both had some serious issues to take care of. but it is really hard being separated.

Well, from what I see, you are unsure about this woman.

Do you not trust her?

I'd say give it another shot, if you spend this much time thinking about her, and even posting about her.. why not go for it?

She seems interested in you, so I wouldn't say you're an idiot for being curious as to what could come of you two.

GO FOR IT!

Is this the one that cheated on you with your brother?

If so, or if this is one that cheated in general, why would you want to be with her after she did that?

In cases of cheating, abuse (physical or verbal/emotional) and clear differences that cause a lot of tension/problems, it is best to leave the past in the past, and forget about "what would of happened if I tried again".

Why did you break up? If you both agreed and have a plan on how to work things through, and a time to come back together *maybe* things might work, but the odds are still against you (especially depending on the why you broke up). And it is best to work through things TOGETHER if you are in a relationship except in extreme circumstances...otherwise what is point in being together if you are parting in order to make things better? It does not help you grow stronger as a couple/team if you cannot work through it together, and gives more credence to why you should not be together.

You are young, don't waste a lot of time waiting for her. Talk to her and find out where things are going..if they seem to be stalled or not progressing, think about keeping your options open, it is not worth waiting for someone who has no intention of starting the relationship again.

raykay

this isn't the chic that has cheated on me in the past couple of months, i have "ZERO" feelings for her! that was just somebody i was seeing to try to get over my ex, but i still care abot my ex alot. we have been separated for six months.

. we both had some real personal problems that i would rather not discuss. this was the cause of our breakup

neither one of us could deal with each others problems anymore

I agree with what RayKay had said- If you are unable to work through problems and deal with everything life throws your way together, I can't really see a relationship working long term.

Maybe it'd be best if you both went your own separate ways for now, move on, and meet other people. If your path's so happen to cross later in the future and you both want to give it another shot, then great. Maybe you both grew and learned from experiences that would allow things to work out.

raykay

this isn't the chic that has cheated on me in the past couple of months, i have "ZERO" feelings for her! that was just somebody i was seeing to try to get over my ex, but i still care abot my ex alot. we have been separated for six months.

. we both had some real personal problems that i would rather not discuss. this was the cause of our breakup

neither one of us could deal with each others problems anymore

Without knowing what the reasons were that you broke up, and what you both are doing to try and remedy that, it's hard to say if you have a chance or if the seperation is reasonable.

Why not share what broke you up?