I read the posts here, thanks for sharing your experiences.

Here are some of the questions:

Q1. We saw each other once at week, what should I do then? How can I approach her, what should we talk about?

Q2. Should initially go help her parents such as driving and gardening? She said that "please do not help or interact with her parent because she does not know where she is going with the relationship. thereforeeeeee, it will be odd." Any advice?

Q3. If she ask me to go out for a walk, I should go right? What should I do then? If she initialize the talk?

Q4. If her birthday approaching, should I initialize a gift or card for her?

Thanks everyone.

Dear MK,

Here are my answers:

A1. Just be your own casual self as you approach her. Don't plan what your going to say to her because if things don't come out like it was in your head you'll get nervous.

A2. Respect her wishes and if her parents ask you directly for help of course help since it was unavoidable after all.

A3. Definitely go for that walk. Give her about 2 minutes. If she doesn't say anything first then you go right ahead. Go with the flow.

A4. Get her a card and a small something else. Don't send a message that pressures her into a more serious relationship with you.

Thank you for your advice. Tonight, we have a good talk, I didn't start to talk about relationship, until she gets relax and start the conversation. Then I am there to listen to her say and ensure my position in the relationship.

I am not pressuring her, just let her feeling out and say what she has in her mind. She then cry of making me feel sad. I comfort her and make her feel better.

My advice, now what? What should I do to continue ensure her?

Dear MK,

Here are my answers:

A1. Just be your own casual self as you approach her. Don't plan what your going to say to her because if things don't come out like it was in your head you'll get nervous.

A2. Respect her wishes and if her parents ask you directly for help of course help since it was unavoidable after all.

A3. Definitely go for that walk. Give her about 2 minutes. If she doesn't say anything first then you go right ahead. Go with the flow.

A4. Get her a card and a small something else. Don't send a message that pressures her into a more serious relationship with you.