Funny But Interesting Story.

So I'm driving around this afternoon enjoying my system and I flag down this taurus filled with girls. They tried to flag me down last night but I played it cool and ignored them. It seemed to work because they all wanted to cruise later tonight.

Unfortunately I get stuck with helping my friend hookup his stereo so I don't get out of the shop till about midnight... after that I go home to shower and get all GQ to go back out and see if anything is going on.

So I make a trip around town and one of the girls comes up to my car from her yard. I catch some slack for not hitting them up this evening but eventually she asks if she can get in. I'm like well It's midnight but we can kick it for awhile. We both agree to cruise around out in the country seems to how it's a nice night (I doubt anything would have went on but who knows). So we get into the country and see a cop... she says, "****, take me back home, I'm on probation.)

Go figure huh... I haven't spent anytime with a girl just kicking it for awhile and when I do something like that happens. What makes it very ironic is the fact that Radiohead - High and Dry came over XM on our way back (maybe someone was trying to tell me something.)

I pull into her driveway, she thanks me, I tell her no problem, anytime, and to have a good night. Then she asks when I'll be around tomorrow.

So I'm pretty much set on having some fun tomorrow.