Creative ideas needed!

Okay guys and gals,

Tonight my kids are going to be out of the house a while, giving my SO and I some alone time...

What's something fabulous I could do for him to knock him off his feet?

We have sex a lot, and we're pretty racy with it all...but I wanted to give him something special.

Any ideas?

Well, I am guessing you have a pretty good idea of what he likes, and are better knowing how to surprise him then us..but...if in doubt, making a dinner that allows for lots of sharing and eating off of one another, starting off with you in your lingerie is a good start Things usually take care of themselves. You can even turn it into a game where one partner tells the other where to put the chocolate sauce/cream/whatever and the other how to remove it..(kissing, licking, slowly, quickly, etc).

Or a really sensual all over body massage.

Or, surprise him with a blindfold and some ties for his wrists...can be fun if you are both blindfolded too.

Or how about a game of cards...each suit or card means a different "favour" from kissing, to massage, to licking, massage, sexy secret, fantasy to tell or so on for a certain amount of time/seconds (ie as the numbers on cards are for example).

When it comes to this kind of thing, I think he will be happy with anything that shows you put some effort and thought into it!

You could also leave a note at the door that tells him where to find the next note- and the next one, and so forth leading him to you in a room full of candles, and wine and you all dolled up for him with toys, food and such.

mmm candle light, that would be perfect. a totally dark room and candles everywhere. It would be really cool if you had wine and like some cheese cake or chocolate covered strawberries to eat, cause it's yummy lol.

o you could put the candles and stuff in a dark bath room with a bubble bath.

that would be fun.

good luck.

Qtpie87

I wish we were getting input from men here. I'd like to know what they would suggest.

I always have some candles on..it creates a very soothing, sexy ambiance.

All the suggestions so far have been good ones. I just want to wish you a great time. Enjoy!

men are visual...

ambience is an addition that can enhance the mood but its really all about what a woman wears, how she wears it, how she removes it etc..

personally a racy basque, stockings, skimpy g-string high heels would do it for me every time

a friend of mine came home one night to find his g/f had bought something called a 'kitty pole' -- basically an expandle pole that you can put up in your own house, bedroom temporarily allowing the kind of 'pole dancing' that you get in strip clubs. his g/f proceeded to give him his own private dance and show and it blew his mind (so to speak).

Anyway just my humble opinion

OK guy perspective, and this is very personal. Teasing is such a turn on, when he comes home be in racy underwear that you know will turn him on, tell him to shower and when he comes down be in a track suit. serve the meal and kiss & bite his neck and ear as you put his plate down, then make him eat his meal all up whilst you eat in the most seductive way you can. Get him to do the washing up and come up behind him topless and rub up against him, but don't let him turn round. I am sure you have the idea by now (if you want more x rated ideas p me), there are a thousand things you can think of, the key is for you to be as sensual as you are comfortable with, but never let him touch you. Within a couple of hours both you and he will be desperate for each other, that is the time to let loose. have fun.

How about leaving a note on your front door telling him to come in and to meet you in the bathroom naked. There you will have a bubblebath ready with wine,strawberries and candlelight throughout the entire bathroom. Wash each others back and eat the strawberries out of each others mouth. When you are finished he should carry you to the bedroom and make wild passionate love to you. I did this for a gf and she loved it. The next week she did the same for me. What a night! WOOHOO!!

Well thanks for the suggestions! My night was great!

I got off work about 30 minutes early, so I sent him a text message telling him to take off his clothes and wait by the door. Suprisingly enough, he did it! So as soon as I walked in we both got the night started off well, then we took a shower together. We spent the evening wandering around downtown, eating ice creams and such.

When we got home and put the kiddos to bed, the fun began.

We're really big into roleplay, and so last night I was the masseuse and he was my client...and things got a little out of hand but it was all in good fun! The teasing tip came in very handy!