I have his # but don't know what to say when I call.

Ok so here's my problem. I have seans phone number ( a guy I used to have a crush on and I got his # at the dance factory this weekend).

I want to call him really bad, but I'm afraid I wont have anything much to say and will sound dumb. I mean I don't even know what to call him about really. He told me he used to flirt with me a lot in highschool and I never noticed, and he danced with me and flirted, but is that like a for sure go ahead and call, or is that a hang out a little more at the dance factory and then go ahead and call? I wanted to go tonight and catch up with him some, but I couldn't, and I didn't know if he would be there anyways, but he has the last 2 weekend's so I figured he would be.

I just don't know what to say really. should I call him up this week and ask him to meet me there to hang out? or aahhh im kinda nervous, and I don't usually get like that with guys. Please someone help.

thanks.

Qtpie87

I have been in the same situation as you are. I have her phone number but dont know what to say when i call her up. Just ask him how he is doing, then think of something relate to that, the conversation will carry on from there.

Dont' worry about sounding dumb or anything. If you do then just say " hahah I am such an Idiot" if he say you're not then you already got him.

At the end of the conversation ask him out if he is busy this weekend or not. IF not then ask him if you guys can hang out. IF she said he can't, dont' worry about it too much, call him up some next weekend.

It takes a couple of time for to feel comfortable and spontaneous when I call to talk to a girl that I like. I hope you can be too some day.

This is easy....

Just call and say something to the effect of "hi, this is you. I had fun at the dance club the other night and was wondering if you'd like to meet up there again... maybe we could get coffee (breakfast, ice cream, whatever) afterwards" If you get voicemail, the same thing still applies. Keep it short and sweet, if he isn't interested say something like "ok, just thought I'd ask" and hang up. If he is, agree on a day and time and call it good. Short and Simple!

Good luck!!

Yes, agreed with the previous poster. Pick up the phone, call him and say hello, would you like to get together sometime for dinner/movie/walk in the park etc.

Don't play games and try to think of meaningless things to babble about when you call, just go right in and ask for what you really want, to get to know him better and spend some time together.

Good luck!

Yes, if you want to ask out a man, you've got to be direct and charming. For example, remember when you were a little girl, and you wanted your older cousin or uncle to take you to get candy? And you'd say, "Let's go get candy!!!" in your cutest voice. You demanded it, and you know they'd say yes.

So, when you ask out a guy, be like, "Saturday night! I have tickets to that show!! Let's go, handsome!" Be direct, quick, and charming.

If you stutter like, "uhhh... hi... how are you... uh... how's your sis.... I was wondering.... like.... if you're not busy or you don't have anything else to do.... let's uhhhh... hang out."

Which one do you think would work better?

you always have good ideas annie24 I never really thought of doing it like that, ur right I still do things like that with family and friends and it works, so why wouldn't it with sean right lol.

well thanks so much, lol, you just took a whole lot of nervous off my shoulders.