Serious question

do you think it's better to be your "crushes" friend first....or do you think that he would never see more then that....cuz with the person i like im his like pretty good friends with him, i mean we don't like hang out out of school, but we do talk alot online, i dunno if i should be a good friend to him or if he'll just always see me as a friend and nothing more...????

I think it depends on the circumstance. Some boys just like having girls as friends, cuz maybe they're easier to talk to. But sometimes what starts out as being a friendship turns out the being the best gf/bf relationships. With my last 2 bf's, we had just started out being friends, then we both decided we liked each other more. and now the guy I like is my bestfriend, and I'm falling in love with him. So I'm gonna go for it. And if you think you really like him I suggest the same for you. The risk tho, is ruining the friendship. But if your willing to take it, then do.

Well I suggest friends is a good way to get to know them. Friendship can lead to other things but you do run the risk of ruining the friendship.

I suggest you DO try to learn more about him and if you still want him as more then a friend go for it.

In my mind oyu should always be friends before starting things... I'm pretty alone on this one though

i really do like him and i think he's a really great guy and he's nice and sweet to me....the only thing that i hate is that he has a gf right now....and obviously im gunna wait it's just that i dunno if he'll ever see me as more then a friend...thats why i don't want to get TOO close but close enough that he'll realize that he really likes me....now if i can just figure out what and how close is which..??

I would go for it with the guy. My best friend was a guy and we started dating and dated for the best 2 years of our lives. After we broke up, we are still good friends and talk alot. We still trust each other and can confide in each other. Sometimes it works out that way, sometimes not, but maybe it will for you! Good luck!