Clit or not?

Most will enjoy it as that is where the most pleasure sensing nerves tend to be...it is a highly concentrated bundle of nerves that act as pleasure receptors.

Those who don't are those who are "ultra sensitive" perhaps, or those who are shy about masturbation.

The G-Spot is an option too, good for women to find theirs to show their partner! But not every woman can have a g-spot, and even those who do need variety of both sometimes

how can you tell if u have hit the g-spot and the resulting orgasm is a g-spot orgasm and not a clit orgasm (for example when you are stimulating the clit with one hand and the inside with the fingers of the other hand).

Often convinced I have found it and the resulting orgasm appears to be well approved of (if you know what I mean) but is there anyway of knowing?

how can you tell if u have hit the g-spot and the resulting orgasm is a g-spot orgasm and not a clit orgasm (for example when you are stimulating the clit with one hand and the inside with the fingers of the other hand).

Often convinced I have found it and the resulting orgasm appears to be well approved of (if you know what I mean) but is there anyway of knowing?

YOU might not know, but she will know the difference. Different sensations and effects, so best way to know is to ask her

• 1 year later...