Why is my ex acting pissy, what's behind that behavior?

I told my ex not to call me anymore so I could heal and get over her. Why would my ex still be pissed about that after 2 mos. She called me because she had some of my movies and was bitter on the message. I call back and she was hinting around wanting to know what I've been doing cause I'm never home (we live in same apt. complex) but I didn't say much. She was hanging around some people, she then said "I'll have to call you back, it's my boyfriend." And she emphasized the word "boyfriend." Seems she's trying to throw her boyfriend in my face, plus she never called back, didn't expect her to.

Does her bitterness mean anything, like she still cares?

Why would she call me for a lame excuse then act pissy?

Is she just not over me? If she was would she be throwing her boyfriend in my face, and making several comments that I'm never home?

Trust me, she still has feelings for you. Here is why:

1) She broke NC with you 2) The boyfriend thing is trying to make you jealous (I tried this in 6th grade) 3) She is being Pissy because she is angry with you for wanting NC.

You dont want her back though, do you. I didnt think by your previous posts that you did. Just be flattered. Let her stew.

Maybe she is changing her mind about her "boyfriend" and doesn't want to admit it. Calling about some of your movies sounds like an excuse to talk to you (I admit I've done that) but she could be sounding pissy b/c of pride. If she wasn't curious about your whereabouts I doubt she'd make an issue of you never being home. I know that because I am truly over my ex, I could care less if he was gone all the time. Then I'd keep his movies if he didn't make an effort to get them back. LOL

I'm not sure why she threw the boyfriend thing in your face like that...who initiated the breakup?

The main thing is that you want to heal and get over her, so I think you should not worry about why she calls and what she says. Get your movies if you want them; be calm and polite and tell her you still don't want contact with her.

She is a very stubborn girl. We broke up like a year ago, but were friends w/benefits up until last March, then I decided I couldn't take it anymore and started NC. I wanted her back but she wouldn't go back with me and I couldn't stand to see her date others so thereforeeee - NC.

I am mad because I thought after 2 months I could have a decent conversation with her as friends, and I tried but wasn't getting no where. Seems like she just wanted to piss me off on the phone. I kind of regret calling her, but I know I would regret it more if I hadn't because I think 2 months is long enough. I just figured she wanted me to call her and say "hey" and just talk.

I guess I felt like if I hadn't of called her back she never would have tried again, and thereforeeee I would have blew it. I know that thought would have ate me up. I didn't get mad on the phone at all, I just agreed and told her about my new job, and when she said "I have to go, it's my boyfriend," I said "okay that's cool, bye."

So what do you think her next move will be? Did I just peak her interest?

If you go itno NC again (which i strongly encourage) she will try some other petty bs to try to commu with you, Id almost bet on it! You said if you didnt call her back you would have "blew it" Blew waht? A 2nd chance with her? is that even what you want? That is what the 2 dollars under the doormat was all about...petty stuff to talk to you! Keep the power you have through NC!

Sounds like you're still interested in her so you need more NC b/c she has a new boyfriend and there's no more room for you. Drop the case. It doesn't matter why she's mad or what her next move is. You are way more important than her so the next time you feel like calling her, call a different chick. If you don't have another chick's #, you might wanna go get a few.

okay I admit I feel we could have such a great shot at a second chance, but really would like to be friends with her later on. Yeah, her telling me to put $2 under my doormat for money I used on her card is weird, she even said she would put my movies under my mat when I thought she would want to hand them to me. She said that because when I first started NC she called a few days later wanting her school ID back, I didn't want to see her so I put it under my mat for her to pick up whenever, and I'm sure that pissed her off.

She didn't even want to talk to me though, she just acted mean. I think she wants to get back at me and she is thinking "see, now that you have not talked to me for 2 months, I have a BOYFRIEND now, your loss." But she didn't want me back before, she's crazy!