Guy's motives

On 4/12/2024 at 2:39 PM, virgosagit said:

I wonder about his motives. I wonder if he's interested or if he sees me as a great girl friend or if he's contacting me only to relieve loneliness, although he's a very easy person to talk and well surrounded.

First off, let me ask you, are YOU interested in him?  Are you "attracted to" him, did you feel that "spark" (chemistry) while in his presence?

Or are you simply wondering if HE is interested in you?

I find many women ask this question, whether HE likes her but not saying much about how SHE feels about him.

IMO (from experience) when two people are spending time together, you both just know through how you're interacting, "vibing," your energies, whether there is "something there" there or not.

When you have to wonder about if something's happening, then 9 x out of 10, NOTHING is happening.  No romantic attraction, just two people who enjoy spending time together.  

From what you have written, my sense is nothing was happening, either romantic interest or attraction.  For either of you.

Otherwise, you would have felt that, I mean when it's there and "happening" between two people, you both kind of  just know. 

You don't have to wonder about it, question it, or ask about it.

• Like 1