Just recently I thought I found my soulmate. We had so many things in common. There were certain topics that only he and I could discuss because either everyone else would have thought us crazy, or we would have bore them with it. We haven't spoken for about 2 and a half weeks now. I feel like there's this huge void in my life. I suppose it has to do with the fact that there was no closure; meaning no legitimate or obvious reason as to why the friendship ended. It boggles my mind to think that this person could have been my soulmate. That's how I felt at least. I now question whether or not we will unite again at some point in time. I'm a firm believer that there is a reason behind everything, it's just a matter of figuring out why something like this would happen. Do you believe in soulmates?

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you are hurting.

I don't necessarily believe that our lovers are our soul mates unless they have bigger than life lessons for us. Relationships should help us to grow to find out who we are how we want to be treated in this life. The world is full of so many people that will come in and out of your life, each bring to you a world of lessons even bad people. When you talk about the soul it is the essense that we are. Many mates await you to make you emotionally and spiritually aware. Not everyone gets to this places hopefully you understand and perhaps you can start to heal. Try not to end up sorrowful your whole life over lost loves live and live for you to be independent. That is when you can find your true hearts soul mate.

hey could i ask you for a few more details about your story?

Thanks!!

Please, feel free! As much as it stinks to have something like this happen, I don't necessarily feel sorrowful about it. It's just a confusing situation. I'm actually kind of grateful that it happened. I'm taking it as a life's lesson and running with it.

Well it sounds like you've made up your mind to let it go, and not find out why this has happened. So you're not really going to learn from it are you? Still if he has'nt contacted you by now, or left any kind of message asking you to call him?? Please give me more details ninadeluca@link removed

I've had several friendships in my lifetime that have come to an unexpected hault. Of course it hurts, but I've learned to move on and not dwell upon it. I truly feel that if we're meant to be friends it'll happen... We'll once again make contact. This is definitely not something you get over in a split second, but I need to move on. Thank you for your attentiveness and curiosity. I really appreciate it.