Yes but to Wiseman2's point, she told him initially that she liked someone else. If that was her way of hinting she likes him, it's obviously not working as he has gone on to friend zone her. So, I disagree, I don't think he knows she likes him, thought not for lack of trying on her part but considering what she said to him in the first place. Sure, some guys would take that as a sign to try harder, but others will respect what they think is her decision. 

18 minutes ago, yogacat said:

Yes but to Wiseman2's point, she told him initially that she liked someone else. If that was her way of hinting she likes him, it's obviously not working as he has gone on to friend zone her. So, I disagree, I don't think he knows she likes him, thought not for lack of trying on her part but considering what she said to him in the first place. Sure, some guys would take that as a sign to try harder, but others will respect what they think is her decision. 

Sure, in part I agree.  I was just covering the overall picture of all her threads about this crush and putting it all together, I am sure he knows she's crushing on him, but shows no interest (imo).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Capricorn3 said:

Sure, in part I agree.  I was just covering the overall picture of all her threads about this crush and putting it all together, I am sure he knows she's crushing on him, but shows no interest (imo).

Yeah, I wouldn't either. If some man told me he likes someone else but tried to get with me anyway, I wouldn't quite take him seriously.

48 minutes ago, yogacat said:

If some man told me he likes someone else but tried to get with me anyway, I wouldn't quite take him seriously.

Feelings can change. It's been over a month since she said that so it could be believable that she liked someone else but started to like him instead. Plus I don't think we know exactly what age these people are. Depending on the age, a month could be like an eternity with all the feelings and emotions going on inside them. Though I agree, it would have been better to not play any games in the first place. Honesty is the best policy.

29 minutes ago, ShySoul said:

Feelings can change. It's been over a month since she said that so it could be believable that she liked someone else but started to like him instead. Plus I don't think we know exactly what age these people are. Depending on the age, a month could be like an eternity with all the feelings and emotions going on inside them. Though I agree, it would have been better to not play any games in the first place. Honesty is the best policy.

That's true. But I wouldn't be going out of my way to talk to someone that I didn't even know or only barely knew for a few days. Also, it wouldn't even be possible for someone I barely know to even catch my attention like that. If things happen, I'm doing all the pulling away.

8 hours ago, Capricorn3 said:

I think he knows you like him but sadly, I don't think he's interested (sorry). I think if he was interested he would have sent you friendly messages by now, showing interest of some kind, (imo).

But he sent me friendly messages despite I always had to start the conversation first

11 hours ago, yogacat said:

Nobody is going to hate you for expressing your feelings.

Yeah I decided to hide my feeling,but that doesn't mean they were gone

9 hours ago, Capricorn3 said:

I think he knows you like him but sadly, I don't think he's interested (sorry). I think if he was interested he would have sent you friendly messages by now, showing interest of some kind, (imo).

Thinking it might be better to remain friends.You think I haven't thought that?Even so,cuz I like him,cuz I can't hide it.Still I don't wanna lose him as friend.He's a good friend.

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Bora said:

Thinking it might be better to remain friends.You think I haven't thought that?Even so,cuz I like him,cuz I can't hide it.Still I don't wanna lose him as friend.He's a good friend.

That's always the dilema with a crush. Speaking out risks the friendship. But not speaking out hurts you as you are stuck with all these mixed up emotions. When you like someone, the feelings don't just disappear. You can't just say "we'll be friends" and leave it at that. You still have to deal with those feelings every time you see them, or even think of them.

In the end it's a personal choice to do what you feel is best for you. If you can hold it in and only be friends with him, not risking anything else, that's what you should do. If you think the feelings are to much for you to hold in and you need to express them, do that. There's no right or wrong here, no correct course of action. You need to do what your heart says is the right thing for you.

• Thanks 1