Why??

Why my crush reply my text so late??I know he's not ignoring me cuz we're friends.And he's also so kind.Maybe cuz he's very busy or he don't wanna talk with me.I can't angry at him cuz I like him so much c and I'll just say it's okay when he reply me.

You can feel impatient and frustrated -you feel what you feel -recognize that those feelings are not based in reality. He should reply if it's  time sensitive like you have a plan to meet and he needs to confirm time or placec.

Feeling frustrated in the moment is fine. The important thing is how we handle those feelings. Recognize that people have other things going on that might prevent him from replying as soon as you would like. Or someone might not keep there phone available at all times, or not be good at checking messages. Is he generally good at communicating with you otherwise? Is he there for you when it matters most? If so, try not to be too hard on him.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, ShySoul said:

Is he generally good at communicating with you otherwise? Is he there for you when it matters most? If so, try not to be too hard on him.

I don't think someone she is crushing on has these obligations towards her at all unless she shares more info on the nature of their friendship -how deep it is, etc. Maybe he's kind to everyone and sees them as casual acquaintances.  Doesn't sound like she's asked him out on a proper date.  Or that he has asked her.