What is she trying to do?

The story starts after we broke up about a month ago. We were together for about 2yrs and she went back to her ex. I have been on NC for about 2 weeks. During that time, she has been trying to contact me but I did ignore her. I broke NC this week after taking her call. Now we are back onto emailing. We have been emailing for two days and my attitude was just friendly chat. But by observing, her attitude has been slightly different. She bought up little things from the past, she thinks of me when seeing something related to me. I have been trying not to read to much into it and do not respond to her words. She seems impatient and frustrated with my stonecold reactions.

What is her intention?

it sounds like she might be trying to string you along, in case this dosen't work out with her ex, you'll be there to be her "fall back" guy. Was there any other reason she left you? It seems kind of hard to believe that after two years the only reason she left you was to give her ex another shot, but maybe it's just me.... i'd keep doing what you're doing and ignoring her comments, because she's prolly just testing the waters to see if you are still into her

In fact, I have been the fallback guy once for her on and off. Now she left because she didn't feel like I love her the way I used to when first started. In a way this tells me how much she loved me before. And yet when things didn't go as well as she expected, she opens the door for her ex.

It has only been a month. I know you still thinks I love her very much. Me I the fallback guy for her this time again? Or her ex has been the fallback guy after we broke up?

Drop the case. Tell her not to contact you anymore so you can heal up for real cause you've been disrespected. You are being controled and manipulated by her. Probably doesn't feel good, but you're the only one who can do anything about it.

I'm serious, cut her of for real this time and don't look back.

This sounds just awful. If she is actually with her ex again, then she shouldn't be stringing you along like that. It is not fair to you, or to the other guy. Would you treat her the way she is treating you? Would you string a woman along while still talking with your ex? It sounds really fishy to me.