shes undesided what should i think?

Well about 2 weeks ago i asked someone out and she said that she wasent sure if she wanted to date yet (she just got out of a bad relationship). a couple days ago she started to want to talk to me even more then usual which is kind of hard to do since we always talk 8) and she keeps givin me playful hints. what do you think she is thinking? yes no or undecided? one more thing were going to the movies on saturday if u say yes to this do you think that shes going to let me no in the movies ?

I think your chances depends of the reason of rejection. If the reason was valid (she had 2 hours ago or so gotten away from relationship) she might have had a reason to say no, no matter who asked and what she thought about you.

Relax, she knows now that you're interested. She'll make the move if she wants to.

I know it's difficult, I'm on exactly same situation myself (except that she said she's leaving for a trip and she was awfully busy when I called.. and it sounded like it too ) and now I'm wondering to death. Dang, wish they'd be straight and tell if they really didn't want to see, eh?

someone told me, "an indecision IS a decision!"

sorry to be a wet blanket, but you give yourself a timer like i will wait 2 weeks, if nothing happens ask again, and if it is an indecision again you have to move on. She may then realise that she may be missing a passing boat and come running, if not c'est la vie. You have to be prepared to move on buddy.