is my penis ok

This question has come up a few times on the forums. You should review the Sex and Romance or Orgasm forums for similar topics.

I don't know about lame, but it's an interesting mental image... measuring tape or ruler? just wondering...

It's not how much you have, its how you use it.

You can be above average, get all, um arrogant (almost used an inadvertant pun) and be a loser lover.

Or you can be below average, but be sensitive to a women and give a much better and more pleasurable experience.

So size really doesn't matter.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, I don't even know how I came to find this one BUT I just had this conversation with my boyfriend two seconds ago... we were laughing because he measured his with his business cards and then told me how many cards he was. lol.

But it really is how you use it now how much you have. I have slept with someone that was literally HUGE- like I didn't know how it was going to work, and he thought just because it was big that he didn't have to do anything- wrong.

you are such a liar.. but funny..

that said, i once broke up with a guy that was too big.. sex was like giving birth..

if a girl looks at you naked and goes pale, start worrying.. otherwise i think you'll be fine..

have a good one..