Guy texted “we gotta talk ngl” then never replied

For context we talked for a month before meeting in person. We met last saturday and we called on tuesday night. However, i’ve noticed his lack of responses are indicating he’s losing interest. 5 hours ago he texted me “good morning (my name)” “we gotta talk ngl, whenever u have the chance ofc” I hate when people do this, i replied back saying “about what?” and he didn’t reply. What to do? 

Just now, Batya33 said:

Nothing! Only respond if he asks to call you to make a plan to see you in person.  Why did you wait so long to meet in person?

Because I was really busy with school and he wanted to talk longer which was fine since I was busy. I usually never chat with someone more than two weeks but this time it was different and I think it was worth it. The date was a lot better than the other 2 I went on in the summer. 

10 minutes ago, LoveSiiick said:

Because I was really busy with school and he wanted to talk longer which was fine since I was busy. I usually never chat with someone more than two weeks but this time it was different and I think it was worth it. The date was a lot better than the other 2 I went on in the summer. 

Yes -many first meets are one and done or there is lukewarm interest so you're left on the backburner in case his other dates don't work out.  Sounds like you were too busy to date but decided to take up a chat buddy thing and he sounds like he wasn't so eager to meet -and likely met lots of women before he met you.  I'd not overthink it and just assume if he is interested in dating you again he will ask you out on a date he plans in advance and take you on a real first date -this was just a first meet. I would not respond.

49 minutes ago, LoveSiiick said:

5 hours ago he texted me “good morning (my name)” “we gotta talk ngl, whenever u have the chance ofc” 

How did the date go?  Unfortunately there are a lot of one-and-done dates. If he's cooling off he may be losing interest.

It was just hours ago so see what happens. If he doesn't want to go out again, that's ok, at least he's not ghosting.