I am neither married or have kids, but I agree with boltnrun’s reply to you. What he’s doing to you is so far beyond disgusting and disrespectful as your husband. Heck, I was a pretty reprehensible person in my past and treated women pretty poorly, (but grew up and got help for it, and completely changed!) and even I think this guy is a total disgrace. I’m so sorry. No one deserves to be treated like this!

I know it’s a lot easier said than done, but honestly, I do think you should set the wheels in motion to leave him. He is, as others have pointed out, treating you like a prostitution service. All of this “give me sex or I ‘can’t’ (more like WON’T!) do such and such” is not just childish, but honestly pretty sick and indicative of possibly a sex addiction, if what he’s claiming is actually true - that he can’t function or do ANYTHING if he isn’t given sex first! (I don’t want to armchair diagnose here, but it sounds like it’s highly possible, and believe me, that’s never ever a good thing!) 

I do think you should cut your losses and leave. Don’t do the whole “staying for the children” thing; sadly it does them more harm than good in the long run. Speaking from experience as the kid of parents who did just that.

You and your child both deserve a lot better. Best of luck!

I don’t like to be the one to tell people to leave in their relationships as I go through things in mine as well but queen I can tell you are a giving person and may have a habit of “people pleasing” and I’m gonna pray for you and your family. You definitely deserve to be treated like the queen you are. You too kind to this big kid and it should be a privilege to give him all of you like this and all he wants to do is have sex. You deserve more and better. Hell we both do! Lol