Is it really over?

Hi, just an update. We’ve been talking and spent some time together. It’s still early days and the signs are positive. We’ve spoke and not dwelled on the photos. Seeing them has had a negative impact on her self esteem, and I hate that I’ve caused her to feel that way. We’re moving in the right direction though which is good. My emotions are still raw and a bit all over the place though. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, George82 said:

Hi, just an update. We’ve been talking and spent some time together. It’s still early days and the signs are positive. We’ve spoke and not dwelled on the photos. Seeing them has had a negative impact on her self esteem, and I hate that I’ve caused her to feel that way. We’re moving in the right direction though which is good. My emotions are still raw and a bit all over the place though. 

I'm glad it's working out but sounds like you're walking on thin ice.  I hate that feeling.. however, it only matters what makes you happy.  wish you best of luck

21 minutes ago, rsml123 said:

I'm glad it's working out but sounds like you're walking on thin ice.  I hate that feeling.. however, it only matters what makes you happy.  wish you best of luck

I spent the majority of my marriage walking on thin ice, and that’s not something I want to go back to. It’s very early in rebuilding things and work needs done on both sides. One thing I do know is I wouldn’t put myself through this again. 

• Like 1