i need help or something its confusing

Esh

hey guys i got a question or just need help. Well its like this i have liked the same girl for about year now and she use to like me too but she said i never asked her out and if i would have she would have said yes but all i did was word the question wrong i said would u be my gf instead of will you be my gf. well anyway i have a had a few other gf's since then and me and her were talkin bout this stuff cuz she now has a gf like her 2nd one and i broke up wit my gf a couple weeks ago and we stayed up talkin on the phone all night till 6am and we started talkin at 11 anyway like i told her i liked her for the past year and she brought up my other gf's and i was like yeah but everytime i was holdin another girls hand i wishin it was your everytime i snuggled with another girl i wished it was your body next to mine everytime i kissed another girl i wished it was your lips. and like she has been tellin me to call her more and stuff and she told me why she use to like me but she cant tell my why she likes this guy that she is with now she says she dont know. but i dont know what to do i mean do i keep goin after her? is there anything that i can say to make her want to come to me? someone please help quick

Sounds to me that she is liking all the attention you are giving her and probably taking this for granted. Seeing as she has a bf already, maybe you should just talk to her less and stop begging her for her attentions. If she truly likes you in a way more than just friends she will in her own time come to you, don't force it. But don't let yourself get all wound up about this girl just relax and be happy with yourself, hang out with your mates and enjoy life.