How do I not freeze?

Hey. I haven't really written on here in a while, but I need some help again. Okay, I am now dating a guy, I havent been dating him for long but we've liked eachother for a while now. Whenever we try to talk to eachother we just totally freeze up and we just don't even talk to eachother. When we're on the computer we talk forever! We talked today, but it was on 2 really stupid subjects. I need help on how to not freeze up anymore. Please help!

Hmm... this is a really serious problem. I suggest you guys date in a warmer place. Perhaps beside a fireplace or a heater. I don't know, it doesn't happen much to people. I would also suggest you wear a cotten jacket to prevent it from happening again. If those don't work, it's time for some body warmth

You guys sound like a cute couple, happy dating

Hehe that reply made me laugh

Serious answer? Don't worry about it. This is obviously happening because you're both new to dating and you obviously really like each other. It wouldn't be happening otherwise.

Just spend more time together and try doing things instead of planning to just talk. There's a think layer of ice between you at the moment but you'll be able to break through in time and then it will be amazing. Just see a movie or bring friends along etc.

And as above, you guys sound cute

Well, I'm really not used to freezing up like that. I've had bf's before, and I've never reacted like that. I guess I like him more and I'm nervous. I go to junior high so at lunch we see eachother when we're doing something outside and we wont talk. It's so weird.