well i like two guys one of them i've liked for 4 years then we started to go out.....he wanted to break up with me because he wanted to focus on his education but if his grades go up then he'll get back with me. but my problem is that we're going to middle school and theres alot of girls to choose from.....and i'm afraid he mite go out with someone else...and theres this other guy i only liked since october......i never really talked to him until now.... i've only seen him twice then started to connect with him on the internet....he's so sweet and all and i got to kno him alot more but now i look both of them it's just i'm not sure if it's rite for me to do that....but lets call the guy i just met cj and the guy i liked for 4 years jd...i'm afraid cj won't like me and jd won't like me anymore but all i'm askin is who should i fall for??? thank you so much!!

Who should you fall for? Being a guy I wouldn't want to be the second best. You know who you like better and we shouldn't have to tell you. You sound insecure because you are afraid he will go out with someone else. More than likely he will and since your only one person you can't have all the guys.

Good luck

It seems to me cj obviously likes you and jd is ready to dump you. But I would try to talk to jd, cuz c'mon "education" in middle school??? Trust me, a good reason breaking up w/ you is if he affects your grade and he felt so bad about it, but not the other way around.

Enjoy life, there are things more important than grades.

First off, the "education" excuse is bullcrap. That must be a big thing with guys, because I hear about it all the time. I dated a guy who used it on EVERY girl he dated (including me). I think you know in your heart which is right for you, and you just need to sit down and have a heart to heart with YOURSELF.

One thing I want to point out to you...if JD doesn't like you anymore, it wasn't meant to be. Also, it sounds like CJ DOES like you alot! You could have something really good there, so I would go with him.

But if neither guy works out right, so what. It means that neither was meant to be at that time. You don't need a boyfriend to be yourself. You don't need a boyfriend to survive Jr. High (trust me...I'm gonna be a freshman next year and throughout Jr. High I only had 2 relationships. One with the guy in the first paragraph for a WEEK and another with the guy who is now one of my best friends for a little less than a year)