Rough she says... now im lost.

Alright well I just recently started dating this girl. And she is.. amazing to say the least... beautiful, intelligent, witty, and far from innocence.

Anyway, im used to being gentle when in bed, now, seeing as it just began, I obviously speak of foreplay, but she asks for me to be rough. I dont want her to get bored with me quick, and because Im so used to being gentle, I dont know what to do beyond some friendly biting.

Eh.. any ideas or thoughts that can give me some variety to my rough endeavor?

Much obliged

Hope that she's not insecure and is wanting the roughness because she likes pain.

I was with a girl once (she was 16, I was many years older) and we talked for a bit. She cuts herself.

Then we ended up sleeping together (legal in Aus) and doing her a favour I asked her if she'd like to be on top. She said no, she likes being underneath because she likes feeling protected.

This really worried me because it was as if she wanted it to be like I was dominating her and making her do what I wanted to do. Poor sweet soul.

On the other hand, maybe yours is just a sex freak and wants to get kinky

ill admit as a girl i love it when my boyfriend gets rough with me sometimes. thoughtfully rough though and never anything that could actually hurt. i think its perfectly normal and not a bad thing that she wants you to be rough. i think it gives girls a sort of sense of security because it shows us that our guys are tough and know how to take charge. i think its quite hott actually!

but as far as advice goes...that would depend on how far you two are taking things...but a few ideas...

playfully push her up against the wall and sort of pin her there.

pick her up and toss her onto a nearby couch or bed.

kiss her hard on the mouth.

like you said...playful biting is good.

you could hold her arms behind her back while you kiss her.

all just ideas and always make sure its all just in fun and its just playful. rough is ok but when its actually painful its gone too far.

good luck!