Question for guys out there

Definitely not true. Just like anything else, different people have different tastes. Some guys find the mysterious-hard-to-get-girls attractive, while others prefer the honest straight forward kind of girls. I prefer the latter any time of the day. Just be yourself and you will attract the kind of guys that you want.

I don't know what to say about this ... i think that honest and down to earth is the best ... i have been told i'm mysterious and hard to get .. but i really am down to earth and honest .. just cautious ... it seems that when i get guys that say this or praise me or think they are so lucky to get me .. when they find out i'm down to earth and just "the gal next door" ... they bolt - go figure .. lol

So i say be yourself and be true to yourself - the right guy will come along.

Hello Wishuwereinmylife

You seem to be confusing a few things, being honest and streight forward and being hard to get are not the same thing.

Guys may not like girls that are hard to get, but will value them more once they do!! if your easy, your valued less period! now "acting" hard to get is not the same as being a person that is careful and wants to make sure the guy is worthy of her affection, so dont get those two confused.

I dont want an easy women, I want a women that is very careful with whom she shares her love with, and if its me, that makes me feel special, understand?

as for mysterious, its nice to have a girl with depth, but she should be open.

and finally head games, dont play them!

yes very not true...i mean it depends on the type of guy... if he likes those type of women then he can i prefer the honest type but thats my opinion....i don't think owmen she play hard to get cause if you do it for too long the guy mite just quit and not try to get her anymore and if the girl liked him then she would be sad and its not good...so girls

DON'T PLAY HARD TO GET IF YOU REALLY LIKE THE GUY!!!