My boyfriend broke up with me last week and I'm having trouble grieving. It's very hard to lose a boyfriend that I love so much. But now I feel as if I have lost my circle of friends too. A small group of us have remained great friends a long time since high school. Well me and my boyfriend were in that small group of friends. Since I'm still trying to get over him, it's hard for me to see him. Well he is still hanging out with our friends so I can't see them either. I miss them a lot too and I don't want to make them choose, because they are as much his friend as they are mine. And another thing that hurts is that it's only been a week and he seems like he is over me. He seems like he is having a good time without me, while I'm crying every night and barely eating. I absolutely hate this. I wish things would just go back to the way they were. I miss him so much and I miss them too. I just want my life back. I just don't know what to do anymore. My girls are here for me and I know they always will be, but I miss hanging out all of us together. I haven't seen my guy friends since last week and I'm nervous to see them because I feel like they have taken his side. I feel so empty inside....I need my life back. When will things be normal again? I'm so lost.

So I'm guessing he initiated the break up? When things feel apart for me and my ex 4 years ago, it tore me apart. I actually assumed our male friends where on his side and was quite stand-offish about it all. I now look back and feel sorry about it. Honestly, I think guys see the real story more than girls sometimes, they probably feel for you more than you realise. After I moved away I spoke to my ex on the phone I said how when we were packing up our flat, he was like joking and all his mates were there and he didn't realise how much it hurt me, to me I was packing up my dreams and happiness in being with him. He was just coping he said, and later I heard from friends and family, mates he went to pieces. And they stood up for me, that really touches me. So just be yourself around his mates, and if they choose to be pigs (I doubt it) well then obviously its a good thing your not with that guy coz he's turned them. Thats my thoughts on the matter, and don't worry if you do get back together it will take your relationship to a more intimate level and if not you will get there someday with somebody - and it will be worth the wait. Peace!