this is just a question for the girls

alright. ive talked to some of my closer friends that are girls on this subject and got some answers, but i am looking for a more concrete answer. do girls like it when guys "explore" and take the lead, or wait until they say it ok and take the intiative in that respect. i dont want to offend anyone by "exploring", i just want to know if girls like that kind of thing.

allsOp

Well, it depends if I'm really feeling the guy. Let me tell you about how my ex got me! We were sharing a bench but facing each other and enjoying the summer night, joking... and drinking. Anyway at some point I laughed so hard I spilt some drink (boy that man could make me laugh) and I jokingly said "Oh, how are you going to slide over here now" and he said "if you want me come here", and I was like "no I don't think so, you're coming over here", anyways after a little more back and forth he grabbed my thighs and pulled me towards him and so in 2 seconds I was sitting on his lap and it was like his presense overtook me, and from that point forward I wasn't playing anymore and fell for him big time.

If a guy I wasn't totally into tried that I would have gone into attack mode so be sure she's not playing and good luck!

For one guys I like and my 'friends'are normally in two different categories. When I was like 16 this guy who was like and I were like best friends. I shared everything with him, gave him like all access to my thoughts and feelings. People would say your so blind, he loves you and I was like no he doesn't you idiot. Anyway looking back I eventually must have really hurt him because when he made his move, I was really honest and didn't think about his feelings at all. He was like I can't bear to be away from you and my response was and I quote (I can't believe I was so insensitive) was "Oh, wheres the tissues?". I really enjoyed his company but had no desire to get intimate with him at all. He moved away and when he came back I was with totally in love with my boyfriend, and he couldn't take it. We were never the same again. Poor fella, I really liked the guy but was not attracted to him in anyway so I wasn't going to pretend I had to consider his offer when it came.

I don't know right now I actually am trying to stop liking this friend of mine because he likes my sister. Its so annoying. At first I was like, no he doesn't like me, he can't and then once again everyone started saying hey, perhaps he likes you and then I got thinking about it and thought wow this guy knows me so well, if he likes me perhaps it's strong enough to conquer my doubts. And now it has like blown up in my face and hurt me because he and my sis are like flirting in front of me and I have to pretend to be happy that their getting together. I'm pretty sure the guy and my sis for that matter have no idea I feel this way, and I'm angry at him because he flirted with me enough to make me respond - the PUNK.

Its so messy when it goes wrong between friends!

'Like' is my official word of the day. And I hardly ever give yes/no or 2 sentance answers.

Thats all. Just reread my post and couldn't believe how long or how many 'likes' there were.

Oh yea the guy was like 20 when I was 16.