hi, i know this bisexual girl and she says i'm as hot as (the f word) lol dont want my post to get deleted. well she invited me to have a threesome yesterday but i turned it down as i have no experience either way. i want to do stuff with her, but 1 im really shy and selfconscious about my body and 2 im inexperienced. i was curious how do u give good oral to a female? what kinda things can i do that will turn her on. i dont want to be really rubbish coz thtd be very boring for her. the thing is she has had a guy do everything to her. so my fear is coz she received oral already ill just be really rubbish. shes never done it with a girl before but told me that she would love to. im not sure how to go about it. can someone give me in depth tips? straight guys can answer this too.

spaggle x

First of all I don't recommend your first time with another woman being in a threesome. I would be alone with her and just do to her what you want done to yourself. You really can't go wrong that way. It doesn't matter that you inexperienced because so is she. Just learn together and be yourself. To start the night out go to dinner. Make it like a real date and then go from there. Have fun!!!