What are the signs that a girl likes you?

• 5 months later...

Lol, that is a good question, im 40 and sometimes i get the messages mixed.

No two girls are the same, some girls are subtile others more obvious.

obvious signs, she calls you up, tells you she likes the same things you do, makes herself seen alot, smiles at you when she sees you, for no reason.

others are a lot more hidden, you may want to do a search on Body language, yep, its a science! Nasa and the CIA are still trying to decipher womens body language (J/K) the twirling the hair, the pouting side look, and the direction they point there shoes, yep its all at the forefront of research, i think recently they have isolated the gene for the blush.

Ok, i joke a bit there, but its just my way of saying, its not always easy, but most of the time it is!

Hey thanks a lot guy! You know whats funny, I have posted numerous replys to people answering questions that aren't to far from mine, but when it comes to helping myself it seems like I can't take my own advise. . . a little ironic isn't it!? I feel I don't know what to do.... lol Well I will try to be more observant to the way this girl acts around me and hopefully it will work for the better. Hey one more question if you dont mind??? What would you suggest I do if the girl I am interested in has a boyfriend that she has been dating for lets say maybe a year or so . . . I feel that is my biggest problem, I am scared to approach her with my so called "game" when she has a man.... THANXS!

• 2 months later...

Same thing are happening to me. man . i suggest be gentleman-like, and take some time. send her flowers, ask her for a date to know you better, just do something sweet, charming, WIN HER OVER is your Mission Objective. Good Luck Officer nturner199!

don't forget to report back to me

The most common things are:

* They look at you often

* They play with their hair

* They talk with you interested in each thing you do

* They smile when they talk with you

* They touch you (That already means that she likes you a lot)

* They always try to be close to you

* etc...

Actually, many boys do the same with girls...