my best friend for 5 yrs could be falling for my girlfriend

my friend colin has been good friends with my girlfriend for a long time, perhaps too long. he occationally brings her up because i dont think he knows for some reason im going out with her.does anyone know how to spot this without confronting colin? (as not to sound aggressive towards him)

You can't really judge your friend through his actions (of him bringing her up in a coversation). Who knows, they might just have been the best of friends and nothing else.

Try bringing it up in a coversation casually. Make sure when you do, make it sound like the topic just popped in your head. Plus, if he doesn't know that you two have been going out, tell him.

got ya, ok, but sometimes he seems hes obsessed with her. and im pretty sure he doesnt know im goin out with her although he should i pretty much publicly announced it.ill tell him though.but how could i bring it up as if it popped into my head( "GIRLFRIEND BLA!!!!!!!!!" lol)

Hey dude,

I think it's too late to bring the conversation up casually. It seems to be that you and your gf have been together for awhile, and Colin being your best friend and all, wouldn't you have personally told him when you first started seeing her? Even if you brought it up casually, your friend would probably pick up on it and wonder why you didn't tell him earlier. I think the sooner you tell him, the better.

dude...if your friend knows that she's ur gf... keep them separated. cause ur friend could be falling for your gf. I know i fell for my best friend's girl, and i denied it! I suggest u don't mix them up, cause that friends and girls don't mix really well. You'll be caught in the middle! good luck!