Could she act like she dont like u, bec she is shy ?

hi guyss,,

As usual i still like that girl .. Sometimes she talks to me and stuff but i feel like she is a little bit shy when talking to me especially we dont know each other that good. And also iam tooo shy with girls. I dont talk alot.

One time she told me hey u r an idiot( joking )didnt t give me some lectures to photocopy and stuff.. So she told me on msn ( i dint give u papers and told u that u r an idiot, i must like u so much )

That what she said exactly ! Could she do this because she is shy or what ? but i see her talks to a guy easily and i feel like she likes him or something..

Yes, I used ignore a guy or act a little rude because I'm very shy, but I've pretty much outgrown those symptoms. I'm still shy, but now I just can't say anything more than "Hi." with a smile. Do 18-year-olds do this? I don't know, and it sounds like she's just joking around, not being mean or anything.

One time she told me hey u r an idiot( joking )didnt t give me some lectures to photocopy and stuff.. So she told me on msn ( i dint give u papers and told u that u r an idiot, i must like u so much

This confuses me. Who didn't give photocopies/lectures/papers?

She was joking around the first time, maybe she was joking around on MSN? Why don't you just ask her,"What did you mean by that? Were you trying to tell me you like me? Because I like you."

Or something like that, feel free to make it sound less nerdy.

well on msn i was trying to make an indirect signs that i like her and i think she undestood, after that she said ( i must like u so much ........ as above) so i thought she also said i dont like u in an indirect way too ??? or maybe she is shy i dnt know really ! but i think she knows how i feel so why is she shy if she is really shy ?

It kind of seems that you are thinking too much into this, too quickly.

You cannot break down each word she says.. and worry over it.. especially on msn.

About 3 days ago.. my girlfriend said some stuff to me on msn.. and it was really random, and kind of hurt, but the next day she told me she was in a bad mood, and didnt mean it, and regretted it all. That night, she called me, and made plans for the next day.. where we hung out all day.

Now, we're fine. all im saying is, you cannot live thinking this way.. and be insecure when she talks to others, you have to live for yourself, and love yourself, before anyone else. Just get your priorities in order, and then just be nice to her.. hold all your feelings in right now.. bottle up a little bit, because it's still really early. Once you get more direct signs of attraction from her.. maybe in person. Then start letting some of your feelings out as well.

If you have any questions about anything, i'll try my best

hope this helps.. good luck man!

Hi Always! In my family we show our love in a strange way. We 'play fight.' We call each other silly names like idiot, doofus, smelly, because it's our family's way of saying "I love you, but I don't want to admit it." So maybe her calling you an idiot, is a good thing?

To be on the safe side, do NOT call her any bad names. Call her romantic names like "Beautiful," "Sunshine," "Angel," or "Sweetie." This will let her know that she's special to you and that you like her.

If she's mean to you tell her she looks especially beautiful when she's angry. If she likes you at all, this should make her laugh.