Why people want to get back with the person that dumped them....I know how hard it gets if you are still in love with the person but you were YOU before you met that person and will continue to be YOU after that person...to be honest if a girl leaves me and then decided that she made a mistake and that she wants me back I'll never get back with her again..I don't know if its harsh or not but one thing I told myself was that I would never talk to a girl that decides to leave me...ever...once you leave its a one way street..theres no turning back. Dosen't mean I hate the girl or anything but I just can't do it....and never will. If a person leaves you its their lost...never let a person know you NEED them...the only person you NEED is YOURSELF...

Because when you love someone.. you give them a piece of yourself. At least in part your happiness is dependent on theirs, she became my life. I lived to make her happy. It was a dangerous path to walk down, but I wanted to.

I just had let go, and let myself go too deep. Once you relinquish control of your feelings, it's hard to take it back.

Trying to hold back the flood , like a fistful of sand in your hand, it leaks.

The last person to post took the words right out of my mouth:

I just had let go, and let myself go too deep. Once you relinquish control of your feelings, it's hard to take it back.
I lived to make my boyfriend happy and I thought I was doing pretty good. Then he just broke up with me, totally out of the blue. Even his closest friends said they never saw it coming. He was the love of my life. All he'd have to do is say the word and I'd be back with him. Unfortunately that's not my call to make, it's his, and it doesn't look hopeful. He told me seeing me was getting of the way of his schooling, and if I knew that was the case, if I knew there was a problem at all, I would have tried damn hard to make things work. I don't want to be the person I was before, I was depressed, and I hated my life. After being with him I realized I was worth something, to him at least. I want that feeling back more than anything in the world, and I know there are other people somewhere out there that can give that to me, but I want it from him. I found the person I can see myself with for the rest of my life, and I lost him, so who's loss is it really.