Older FEMME In A Relationship With Younger STUD

Im 24 and turning 25 June 23rd and My P R I N C E{My Girl} is 18 turning 19 July 9th .Now i dont really have a problem with this but every now and then i wonder how it really looks .Does that make me look desperate .LMAO Well the reason for the post is to see if im N O T A L O N E..Are there others out there going thru the same thing and if they are..do u want to talk about it ?

the 'prince' fascinates me too... i always call my girls goddesses and i'm the person who takes care of the goddess and tends to her every need. i dont think that the age difference you're talking about is bad. i'm 16 and i've been with a 25 yr old and i adored her. i dont think it matters much.

Sappho

Hey - weird. I'm also 24, turning 25 on June 23rd.

Anyways, I don't think it looks desperate. Don't worry about what other people think. I'm assuming your partner is a nice, mature girl so I think over time, people will see that and not the age.

Good luck!

Age doesn't matter if you have common ground, interests, are crazy about each other, and can see past the age. However, I don't think the age difference between you and your "prince" is that significant.

What's up with calling her a prince? That confused me when I read your post. I was expecting to hear about an older woman involved with a girl and a man. LOL

For all the members who are concerned with what i call my girl The reason i choose to call my lady that is because that is what she is TO ME, i know it doesnt make sense to anybody in this world and to be honest i dont expect it to. I call her that because she has rescued me from the arms of scandalis and immature men and also she gives me love that is very amazing . To break it down Stud/D.*.K.E means a woman who looks or appears to be a guy plus the love that i recive from her is different and cant be found no where else or from ANYONE else and thats what makes her MY P R I N C E.(NOT TO BE RUDE OR ANYTHING) But i asked for advice and your thoughts on her age not ur opinon on what i named her .

And Thank You for just answering the question i asked instead of commenting on my girls nickname and about us turning 25 on the same day...YOU KNOW CANCERS RULE!!!

Hey - weird. I'm also 24, turning 25 on June 23rd.

Anyways, I don't think it looks desperate. Don't worry about what other people think. I'm assuming your partner is a nice, mature girl so I think over time, people will see that and not the age.

Good luck!

Thats nice u call your self a goddess ...but i would like to be different. I didnt want to name her something everybody else name themselfs or others . Besides she loves her nickname because she knows she earn the title

the 'prince' fascinates me too... i always call my girls goddesses and i'm the person who takes care of the goddess and tends to her every need. i dont think that the age difference you're talking about is bad. i'm 16 and i've been with a 25 yr old and i adored her. i dont think it matters much.

Sappho

I hope that i answered ya question ...and i dont consider my girl a butch...Butches are UGLY.

Well, i don't have a problem with the age difference. What i don't understand is why you call a girl "prince"?! Not that i am judging, the whole 'butch/femme' thing fascinates me. I am curious.

You was expecting to hear about an older woman involved with a girl and a man? Read the title of my post to urself slllloooowly hun obviously Fem and Fem but one of them plays the roll of a man...So how can i be with a girl or a man...*shakes head* why do i bother asking...But i hope ya question was answered ...

Age doesn't matter if you have common ground, interests, are crazy about each other, and can see past the age. However, I don't think the age difference between you and your "prince" is that significant.

What's up with calling her a prince? That confused me when I read your post. I was expecting to hear about an older woman involved with a girl and a man. LOL

Hey - No worries. Everyone has their pet names for their partner. It's not like she's your "pookey-schmoopy bear!" Nah -- I don't think 18 and 25 is bad at all. I hope people aren't giving you grief over it. When I was 18, I dated a 24 year old. Things were fine, age wasn't an issue but we did break up after a few months (distance). As long as you two are good to each other, that's all that matters. Take care!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...