She can only have them one way-need tips I suppose

Hello all.

I have been going out with my GF for about 7 months now. I am 28, she is 26,in case you wonder. I have yet to give her a GSpot orgasm. I am by no means an amatuer in bed, she just has a real hard time. She even mentioned she has NEVER had one other than through clitoral stimulation and the most she ever had before me was 2. (I usually give her at least 2 or 3 and a few times she had 6 or 7, but that's besides the point) I have tried for hours upon hours to get her there. She has had amazing orgasms that last up to 2 minutes and said she never had them that good before, but I must conquer this uncharted territory. I am running out of ideas. I suppose it is possible that she just may be unable to, but I never had this much trouble before. I have tried all the tips mentioned on this site and others. I do know where it is, I can feel it. (with my fingers) I guess what I am asking is if it is possible that she is never going to have them in this way. I take great pleasure in pleasing and love it every time she climaxes and I would very much love it if I can get her to climax in this way. Any input vastly appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

They say that the G-spot orgasm is the most tightly linked to your psyche.

I've had girlfriends who would have them... and others who wouldn't. One particular girl I remember would get sooo close, but then would push me away, cry, and not want to be touched AT ALL. After about 5 mins of shaking on the brink, and occasionally sobbing, she would turn back around and cuddle, telling me how much she was in love with me for putting up with her. As it turns out, she had some pretty serious issues that she needed to sort through.

Another girl (one I spent years with, nearly marrying her), had them, but only on nights when the romance was turned way up, and her insecurity was turned way down. After we'd had some great nights like this, I wanted her to have them all the time... it didn't take long for me to notice that she would NEVER have a Gspot on a night that I was trying hard to give her one.

So... I think my advice would be to take the pressure off the situation. From the sounds of it you guys have an amazing sex life. Don't complicate it. Concentrate on making her happy as your ONLY end goal. Treat her with the love and respect she deserves, and if it is meant to happen as a Gspot, it will. The key is NOT mechanical.

Don't set artificial goalposts in your relationship... especially not in your sex-life.

Count your gf lucky to have a two minute orgasm. If you are going at it for an hour or more, it seems less likely that she will be stimulated to a huge orgasm after so much time and effort.

Are you looking for her to ejaculate? Is that what you are wanting?

I would suggest one of those g spot stimulators that they sell. Yes a sex toy, I think that she will enjoy it.

Ummm...I think I've heard/read that a great many...even the majority of women are unable to g spot orgasm. Was I misinformed...I'm not saying that women don't get those...of course they do, but isn't it supposed to be rare?

I have g-spot/vaginal orgasms (in addition to the good ol' clitoral!) but I did not start getting them until I really was very comfortable in my own skin, and until I had a deeper emotional/mental connection to my partners. It was not so much about what HE did, as penetration at the right pace gets me there, but more about my own mental state and patience.

The harder you try to get there, the more stress in your body, the less likely they will be to happen! The only way to get to one in my experience is to forget completely about even getting there....

I think instead of adding so much pressure on yourself and her to have a g-spot, enjoy what you are doing now as obviously she is enjoying it as is (who does not like multiples?) and just get more comfortable with one another. As she feels more secure with you and more emotionally connected, and the pressure is off, she may be surprised by one one day, and you may be just as surprised! Now even with this she might not get there - there are many women who don't have vaginal orgasms (to point where some even say they don't exist...trust me they definitely DO!) but have very healthy, active, exciting sex lives!

Thanks for all the replies.

There are times that she gets there but then it just "flies" away. That is when she gets aggravated. I would too. It is by no means putting us under stress. It is just something I would like to be able to do for her. She never tries to have one that way. I am just hoping I give her one that way. At least she is able to have something, and I have yet to hear any complaints. It's not so much a goal, just a wouldn't it be great if type of thing. Again, thanks for all the replies. And of course, more input is welcome.