Problem With A Close Girl Friend

A close female friend got very upset with me today, she said i have been in a bad mood the past few days... she said something is wrong, she knows it, and she wants to know what it is. And apparently i have been taking it out on her... then she ended the conversation and has responded to any of my messages on her cell phone...

im worried shes really mad at me. i really dont think anything is wrong with me, i did need to clear me head today, alot has been goin on... actually, me mentioning i was goin for a drive to clear my head is what started the whole argument...

and thoughts or suggestions?

Ladies...

i assume she is genuinly upset... anything sort of quick fix i can do to make the problem go away?

i think she is

she has a boyfriend of over a year

Then I wouldn't worry about it to be honest LOL. You needed time for things you had problem with. Let her know that and if she doesn't understand then let her be until she calms down

Keep sending her messages to reassure her that you're not mad at her. This is the first time I've heard of someone getting over-worked up on someone else's problem..she must really really be INTO YOU!

If you feel that you can deal with your problems, then maybe some downtime by yourself is what you need. At least you're doing your best to communicate with her.. if this was on the opposite end (and this has happened to me in past relationships) she probably would've kept you in the dark without telling what's the problem with her up front.