about 3 weeks ago my girlfriend broke up with me for strange reasons; she said she still loved me and was really happy with me but she thought we were moving too fast with our feelings. i asked her if she really had those feelings and she said yes, how is it moving too fast if the feelings are actually there? if she loved me and was ahppy with me why would she want to break up? i'm really confused and it's hard on me so any input would help. thanks

actually we never had a chance to have sex although we were together a while. and we know eachother pretty well as we were friends for about 4 months before we started going out and we talked everyday for hours. and she doesn't want to take things slowly if she ended the relationship completely. we are just friends now and i think i can handle it ok but i'm just confused about it. thank you for your input any is good

I can't offer you anything much except to say maybe she is just not ready or at a stage in her life where she wants a full on committed relationship. She may be more about feeling free and exploring her options right at the moment.