Is this guy just screwing with me URGENT!!!

Bailee9876

I’m completely fine with how things are but, when he goes out to the bar with his friends they always go on hunts for other girls. also, I know he still uses tinder but told

Me he would delete dating apps if it made me happy and we could have a good “friendship”.

Okay. This completely angers me, you DESERVE better. And that fact that you're giving excuses of this guy and waiting for him to come around is just SAD. Have you ever heard of the saying "Why Buy the cow when you get the milk for free?" Thats exactly what this is. Why give you the title of his girlfriend even though you already act like one to him and give him all the sexual benefits of a relationship? Tell this guy what you want or else he never sees you again. I want all you women to know it's OKAY to admit you want a relationship, it's okay to be vulnerable. We guide men and teach men how to respect and treat US. PERIOD.

I've been in this position hunny and trust me, you don't want it to hurt anymore than it does I tried to tell myself I was fine, it's okay.. I'm okay with it.

The more time passed the more I found myself in a 1.5 year FWB that when I decided to end it because I just knew he wasn't coming around to ever asking me to be his girlfriend and started seeing another chick on the side of me, it tore my heart. PLEASE please, don't let that happen to you.

Tell him to off.

Archived