is it possible to want to make yourself more depressed in the back of your mind by trying to trick you into doing things that you dont actually want to do. it seems that i somehow convince myself i want to do something and then i get really depressed by it. i cut and i also have personality problems. im not sure what exactly i can do.

well, im not the best advice giver but considering my past, what i would say is to find faith. find something that you believe in, and take it seriously. go forward with it and maybe it will help you to find out what you need to in order to keep on living life. you need to to think more positive because we all know that no matter what situation it could always get worse. we all need the typical "glass is half full" type of attitudes these days. good luck.

Yes, I do think that it is possible to make yourself more depressed subconstiously. I deal with the same problem, but I am trying to fight it. I am happy for the first time in forever and soemtimes i cant handle feeling soo.. happy and i freak. I make myself sad and want to cut, but i fight it now. u just have to find a motivation to want to stop. Once you do, if your stubborn enough to never give up. You will finally beat it. Good luck, Im trying with you

i used to do that. Make myself depressed because i liked feeling sorry for myself and thats what you are doing. My advice is to find someone who is often happy and spend more time with them. Usually when i spend time with someone who is really happy they make me happy and make me want to stay happy.

i used to do that. Make myself depressed because i liked feeling sorry for myself and thats what you are doing. My advice is to find someone who is often happy and spend more time with them. Usually when i spend time with someone who is really happy they make me happy and make me want to stay happy.
If you are not happy that is your own problem

you're not alone, remember that. try your

best to stay strong and get through this, because i know you can. i've been

there. make sure you stay away from everything that can cut you. get rid

of it, throw it away. tell some people about this so that they can help you

too. stay away from anything that could trigger you. watch good movies,

write, read, listen to music, TALK TO SOMEONE, exercise, go for a walk, etc.

never be afraid to ask for help, because there are people out there that

can help. it's wonderful you want to talk to us, but there are other people

out there too i promise. you're going to be ok. if you do end up cutting,

remember, stay away from wrists and scary places like that.

if you ever want to contact me, email me at email removed or aim - idioteque182 or msn - email removed or yahoo - silverchair7983

you're not alone! PLEASE check out these sites, they really help

samaritans.og

link removed