ok i need a cuple ideas for a cuple thouhgt, ok well first i need to have some advise from girls on wut u think would make u feel comferatible with a guy and mabey even start to like him, or just have a good time, also i want to know what a girl would be interested in for a guy, i want who ever posts to remember that im only 14, and the most ive ever done is french kiss. how can i get a relationship with a girl to hold up and stay strong. i meen i know im only 14 but alot of adults ive met think im 16-17 with the way i act and speek so ya, but i like to kiss alot so if any ideas about anythything mentions on how to get it like how to get a girl to want to kiss or keep a stron relationsship ect, also i wanted to know what do girls look for in a guy, couse i meen im 14, i have broud sholders, brown hair, i can bench 110 and im 135 pounds, im 5-10 and my eyes are a brown in the ceter with a mixture of green and dark blue around the browni have tan skin. I play hockey and golf, read alot and fish, i liek to chill wit friends and so forth i get B's in school.please tell me anything u think about in this Forum THANX 8) (anything from anybody will be helpfull, girl around my age comment please THANX AGAIN!!!!)

Okay, first of all, you don't really want a girl your age to give you advice because they are not mature yet and don't know anything about what they want or need in a man. Girls want a guy who is mature and that meaning that you respect them, act like an adult, always try to see the big picture and focus on the future because living for today is not a wise thing to do because you have a huge life in front of you and you don't want it to be a waste. Don't hang around people who are immature because acting immature will be the only thing you will know how to do. You said that the only thing you've done with a girl is french kissed, well for now, mattafact for a long time, keep it that way, I tell you this for your own good and you'll appreciate that you did that when you're older. When you get in a serious relationship witha female, never get too attached unless she is 1,000,000% attached because you'll hurt yourself, NEVER say "I love you" until you know she will say it back immediately or has already said it to you because she'll have more control over you and if you are a good man, you should have the control over the relationship, I just learned this today Keep working out, you should at least be able to bench yourself. Keep reading books and gettin them good grades.

I DID NOT SAY THAT I WASN'T IMMATURE YOU HOMO, GET OVER IT AND YOURSELF, YOU'RE WRONG, AND AGAIN I SAY WHY DON'T YOU POST SOMETHING WORTH POSTING???

haha, now your resorting to cap locks , aaand you've gone and added another little insult in there, ooh, look, its calling me gay, oh no, ive been called gay, im so offended.

grow up ffs, thats just total proof of how utterly immiture you are, my point has been proven, i dont really need 2 reply 2 this again.....

A sign of immaturity is belittling someone in an attempt to make one's self look bigger. Don't mistakenly assume that because I am 15 that I am immature. You tend to indicate that you are older than me but probably are not acting your age. So, who's the hypocrite? image removed[/img]