Getting the ideas outside of my head...

I think i've got everything sorted in my head...aside from one last detail...how do i tell him?

I already know that my friend likes me as more than just a friend, and i know i like him too now

I only want to make him aware of my feelings, i don't want to necesserily ask him out, i just want leave options open, and discuss things

But i don't know how to, or when to go about this

Any tips/advice would be deeply appreciated

you can go a bunch of ways with this. a lot of girls just flirt with the guy a lot until he makes a move. others will straight up tell him that they like him. Then in the conversation that will follow either then or in the near future, they mention that they just want to see how the relationship develops, and that they arent ready to commit yet. Yet is the key word in that sentence though, he has to know that it could develop into more.

so, tell him about my feelings and sy i just want to see how it develops and include "YET" for the commiting part?

Or alternative, flirt and hope he does something

Thing is, a while back (ok not so long ago), when i did have a boyfriend, that was whe he told me of his feelings, and he wanted to know if i would have gone out with him if he'd got to me before the other guy...and i said probably not so, i do think i'd have to tell him