Getting Too Spoiled By Myself?

I've been masturbating for a couple years now, and I've gotten to the point where I can orgasm twice in a row, but...I've never had any real sexual activity, and I'm afraid that I could get too used to myself and then not be able to orgasm in a real sexual encounter, because it won't be as 'good'... I'm wondering if I should cut down ~.~

Have any of you girls ever experienced this? (Or any guys with girls who have?)

Your 14 right?? Well I wouldnt be too worried about it expeccially for your age. Your hormone levels are high so that might be part of it... And no I dont think your going to have any problems with sexual encounters believe me its alot different in a good way lol

Hmm well I know what you mean.

When I first started having sex I did question myself as to which was more enjoyable (Though after practice it's definitely sex).

I shouldn't worry about cutting down - just as long as you enjoy yourself!

-Turboz

Well, I think you have nothing to worry about... to make a female orgasm is something a lot of guys have to 'practice' a bit, so that part of having sex might be different of course.

However having another person with you is so much more a turn on, and actual sex is so completely different in many ways- it won't be like a competition between masturbating and sex that the latter will lose

Ilse.