Red Red Rose

Kerryalex

Just pining for a perfect love.

Life is very messed up.

I should have explained.

I signed the divorce papers yesterday and I feel awful for my soon to be ex who said "that was very hard to do"

I want to be free and have my own life, but I have to hang in a long time for the divorce to finalize and sell the house.

Till then I have to somehow be strong and deal with him until I am finally free. He is a tad manipulative and it is making me sick. So I drank too much alcohol last night and listened to sad Robbie Burns songs and that didn't help my situation..

SMH..

Who moved out and when? Drinking will make things much worse than they need to be. Keep your head clear and free yourself by finding a way to sever things more. Cease contact and focus on your future. Let your attorneys do the talking.

Talk to your attorney about the logistics and a therapist to help you navigate the emotional pitfalls.

Get your finances in order. Get to the bank and change all your accounts and credit cards to your name.

I signed the divorce papers yesterday. I have to hang in a long time for the divorce to finalize and sell the house. I drank too much alcohol last night.

Archived