Anybody have any good stories???? helpful?

Sorry I don't have n e good stories about highschool sweethearts finding their way back to each other as I have just graduated and have been single throught out my highschool years. I agree...the forum is gettin' a little depressing, but it's kinda fun helping people out though . People just have their ups and downs.

Well here is my "hopefully" good story. About a month ago, my ex boyfriend from high school (I graduated from HS five years ago and we broke up about 4 years ago) found my work email address. I was completely shocked. I had actually been thinking about him since he was in the service and could be in Iraq. I had a letter written to send to his dad. Since that day we have been emailing or chatting everyday. We really haven't been talking about getting back together. We did ask each other if we were seeing anybody at the moment. I'd like to bring it up but I'm scared. He is in another state and won't be returning to our home town until mid July. I hope that we could shed some light on the situation when we see each other. We did make plans to see each other and he told me to think of something to do. I can't wait. What do you think about the situation? SHould I be happy? exited? I had a good dream last night about us.