Unsure what to think

I appologize in advance for the ungodly long post.

I was a friend's party last Saturday and Sunday. I re-met one of my friend's friends and over time (a few hours) there was this gradual understanding of one another with out speaking.

For a while we were playing with eachother, mainly tickling and the back and forth poke along with some other friends the majority was between us.

Later that night we were all watching movies and I sat/laid next to here. We moved closer together because the bed was definatly not meant for 11 people. In this crouded situation I studied her body language. When I streched my fingers, she would. If I scratched my nose, a few seconds later she mimiced. Later I moved my hand to my side and she followed, though it was not accessable to me because it was on her leg and mine was in the small space between us. Later her hand was at her side but levitated a bit. At intervals she would exhale impatiently or sigh in the same manner. I read this as her wanting me to do somthing so I placed my hand on hers.

Later that morning five of us ventured into the cold Wisconsin twilight, blankets in hand. We were unsure why we were out there. She and I shared a blanked, my friend shared with his interest and one was alone. I figured that I should do a little testing to see her reactions. I placed my arm around her, nothing negative though she might have just been thankful for the warmth.

After we went back inside, we ended up sleeping on the floor. Her hand was extended infron of here and was in a perfect place for mine. I reached out and placed my hand over her's once again and there was no reaction that I could see.

In the morning while my friends were making eachother pass out (which was extremely entertaining) I played with her hair. Though there was no direct reaction, I could sense an uneasiness in the air.

Ten to twenty minutes later we parted ways.

At the party we didn't really talk but I had a gut feeling that somthing was up between us.

I'm posting this because I'm not sure exactly what to think. Is she attracted to me? Was there somthing in the water? I'm dumbfounded right now and looking for some direction.

As some adittional background, I'm generally a very quiet person and I generally listen to conversations and add a thought or two every once and a while.

Long time reader, first time poster.

EDIT: Forgot the playing part

Uhh, dude hell yeah she likes you! That whole thing of mimiking your body language is the way to gain rapport and be more comfortable with each other, it's a pretty good technique to feel at ease with another person you want to get to know better, so yeah, that gut feeling, DEFINITELY was correct. Your in dude lol.

Newsflash: faster than you can say john jacob jinglehiimer schmidt, it's around my circle of friends.

Thanks for the replies, I guess all I was looking for was some reassuriance.

EDIT: Also I did not sleep next to her, it was accross from. If I had been next to her I would have gone for the kiss. Du calm my friend.