She seems very confused....and so am I now

Hi Everyone,

I met a girl New Years Eve 2 years ago. We met and started hanging out.

We were both shy and a friend finally said, "you guys kiss each other for petes sake." After that we started off what was a very strong relationship.

We had some rocky times but had some really good ones as well. We were together from Jan last year till Jan this year when we said that we needed to go our separate ways. I am 30 and she is only 22. She is very insecure to the point of when we started having sex, she wore her skirt up around her belly for like 4 months. I have never seen her completely nude. We didn't really talk for awhile and then this March, we saw each other at a club and started seeing each other since about once a week, usually just to hang out and have casual sex. I took advantage of her when we were together, just by being insensitive and by not really giving her that much because I was scared. Well, a month and a half ago, I told her that I realized that I screwed up and that I was so in love with her that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. She was very happy about it and was willing to "go with the flow" and see what happens. Her best friend has told me that we just need to talk about things and everything will be ok, that she still cares for me, etc. Although for the past 2 weeks, I have been fawning over her to the point that I have just told her everything my heart is feeling, perhaps too much. and in return, she has said that she needs her own space to figure things out and that even though she has feeligs of love and a relationship, she also has alot of caution as well. We have talked every day since I have told her how I really feel. She says that we should leave a door open for the future but just wants to be by herself right now. Have I poured it on too thick, should I leave her alone? She is now making excuses not to see me and I have done nothing but tell her how much I absolutely love her. I think one thing that may have triggered this is the fact that we thought she may have gotten pregnant a month ago and she said she realized that she wanted no commitment at all, she wanted and needed to "work things out" with herself. She says she has never left the door open with any other relationship. She is a virgo and I am a leo. Will she come back based off of what I have said or is it truly over? What can I do to win her back. She seems very confused....and so am I now. Although in my heart I have a fierce optimism.

HI,

I FEEL FOR YOU, AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE TOLD HER HOW YOU FEEL, ITS TIME TO START WITH THE GAMES, DONT CALL HER NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO, SHE WILL CALL YOU AND DONT CALL HER BACK TILL LIKE 5 DAYS AFTER THAT, SHE WILL COME RUNNING BACK TO YOU. TELL HER YOU JUST WANT TO MOVE ON IF YOU GUYS CANT BE TOGETHER BECAUSE ITS JUST TO HARD TO TALK TO HER, I KNOW GAMES ARENT THE RIGHT THING TO DO, BUT BELIEVE ME THEY REALLY WORK

Hi,

Thanks alot! I know in my heart that now is the time to just give her time, because still, with every conversation, she calls me hon and is super nice and she does talk about the future, then she gives me no hope, like she is feeling me out and then when she knows I am still steadfast with us, she drops the hammer down. We are still leaving things open which is good. I just want to keep things open like they are now and not push her away any more than she already is.

I do believe we are meant to be together, she acknowloges that we have had past lives together.

Am I reading this right?