im sooooo BORED

Ive been very bored lately, I have nothing to do and it sucks. All my friends are lame and boring and dont know how to have any fun. BTW im a sophomore in high school. I really dont know what to do. I want to do something fun and hang out with a bunch of people and stuff but it just doesnt happen cause i got stuck with the wrong set of friends.......

why don't you join a gym, or karate class, or learn how to play golf. That way you open yourself up to a new kind of friends, you can even joing a yoga class, or go fishing! Going out and joining a new activity is the only way you will be able to meet new people and expand you current set of friends. It's not going to just come to you my friend, you will have to make it happen.

that stuff doesnt work for me, im around plenty of people and i do plenty of stuff. Its just that the friends i have, out of all the people, bore me. I feel as if im more of a social person and i like being around more people. My friends only hang out in groups of 2-3 and they seem to be getting more and more unintresting by the day.

Lol. Youre stubborn. You cant whine if youre not willing to try.

I mean, you say youre a social person, did you ever think you might MEET people by going to golf karate etc like sonjam said?

You wont do anything about it by sitting inside and typing on your computer.

go out there and join some clubs/social groups.

After a while youll find people that dont bore you anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Are there any teen night clubs around, i live in portland oregon and i know that if im in the mood for new people i generally go over to the meow meow and get my talk on. sadly i seem to be hit on by more guys than girls there however lol