break up or not

Emba

the big question, should you break up or not. i am a bit confused about my feelings with my girlfriend, we have been together for 3 years, but i often drift away in my own thougths. I tried breaking up with her, but I found it very differcult. beacuse I still love her but at the same time i feel the feeling to leave her, it is very confusing and hard to explain. but I tried to break up, and we almost did. when I tried to break up, i really couldnt deside what was right, I felt bad when I saw her cried and didnt wanna break up but when we didnt break up, i felt a kinda regret of not doing it. I dont understand these feelings, why did are so mixed. can anybody help me to understand what I really want and why my feelings are so mixed about her, or have semialer expericenes?

english is not my first languae should, if there is any mistakes or misunderstanding please let me know and I will crorrect it

Awe I'm sorry op feeling conflicted is never fun especially in a long term relationship.

Are you guys arguing more?

Or are you starting to take notice of other woman?

I once had a friend advise me when I went through something similar, to find a quiet spot and shut your eyes and clear your mind and go with your gut instinct. To always be true to your intuition that leads you on your own true path.

Maybe you should try that.

Awe I'm sorry op feeling conflicted is never fun especially in a long term relationship.

Are you guys arguing more?

Or are you starting to take notice of other woman?

I once had a friend advise me when I went through something similar, to find a quiet spot and shut your eyes and clear your mind and go with your gut instinct. To always be true to your intuition that leads you on your own true path.

Maybe you should try that.

thank you, i will give that a try. I dont think we argue alot, we just make comments on but it never get into arguement. i have notice other women.

why do you wanna break up if their's no justifiable reason? (cheat, lies, conflicts, no loyalty) and so on!!

if there's no justifiable reason and this Relationship makes you only feel bored, then believe you will enter into another one after 3 years you will feel the same!!

i'm with the idea of you both taking a break (no cheats during that break!!) distance sometimes make people think wisely!!

Archived