If she asks if your available a certain day

revo620

Ask her for the date. She's telling you that she definitely wants to go out with you. A girl who says she's busy, but doesn't give an alternative date, is trying to give you the hint that she's not interested.

When she gives you a definite, alternative date, she's telling you very clearly that she wants to see you. Ask her for the date.

How long ago did you respond? Is this your first date together?

This would be first date. She asked 2 days ago but I knew she was going to be out of town on weekend. She asked after she said she couldn't meet that day for a reschedule. I've been back and forth with her. She keeps talking to me even after she says she is too busy but says we should do whatever I planned for date sometime. I know she is a busy person from friends. Guessing also she has never really dated from what I can tell. Girls don't normally keep talking after they say they can't make a date right? She keeps talking to me. This one's confusing me worse than physics!

revo, this is exactly what an interested woman does, when not available on a day you proposed.

She gave you an alternative day when she is available.

So YES, jump on that. Plan something for Monday.

She's talking to you because she is interested; she is waiting for you plan something on the day she is available --- Monday.

Just curious, what are you waiting for? For her to plan it?

revo, this is exactly what an interested woman does, when not available on a day you proposed.

She gave you an alternative day when she is available.

So YES, jump on that. Plan something for Monday.

She's talking to you because she is interested; she is waiting for you plan something on the day she is available --- Monday.

Just curious, what are you waiting for? For her to plan it?

I forgot to mention that she ghosted me for a few weeks and came back apologizing.... I've asked her out a solid 3 times

Archived