I feel stuck. I feel hurt. I feel like i want her back aswell?

notsureanymor

Hi me and my ex have dated for almost 2 years. I'm 19 she is 17. We broke up last Sunday on the 12th. well i broke up with her. She was being really distant, not putting an effort. We were in a fight and she didn't want to make up or wasn't putting any effort as if she cared. also she wouldn't hang out with me and say no to movies with me but yet go see the same movie with someone else (guy). So i broke it off. We were on a "break" for like 2 months or so before this. not really a break. we were for like 3 days then i thought we got back to get together but it turned out i was wrong. ill explain why soon. So then monday i reached out and she responded " ill ttyl after work" which never happened. I reached out Wednesday. I said alot, saying sorry if i seemed pushy or insecure ect blah blah, cause i didn't know what we are." I then said "just tell me what you want, space ill give you space, if you never want to see me you'll never see me." Shortly after texting that. I saw she blocked me on snapchat. right after doing so she posted a story of another guy and saying that shes happy with what she now has. (same guy she went to the movies with and i just respected it because she said they're friends...) I was crushed. Still am. Later i learned from a trust worthy mutual friend that she and him been talking for a week and a half. And my ex said to the mutual friend that we broke up weeks ago. Then Thursday i found out more info. That she went to her ex house 3-4 weeks ago( i knew about) they been friends since the start of the relationship so I had to respect it. They only dated for a month. Anyhow what i learned is that they made out... i learned from another mutual trust worthy friend he said she told him this 2 weeks ago. my friend asked about me to her and she replied "well were just f*cking and stuff". I really feel like my heart has been ripped. She then replied to my text that i sent on Wednesday of me apologizing and wanting to know what she wants. She replied my text on Thursday and it said "bs^" . this is so unlike her I have no idea. its all a blindside. I have since yet responded and it is now saturday night. I been told to just go NC and she will eventually reach out since the advice i was given , shes in a rebound? maybe? and shes running away from her feelings since she never opened up to me and shes just hiding from someone else? well what is your guys take? If it means anything all her relationships never went past a month but me and hers went 1 year and 8 months. also we are each others first for losing virginity. She still follows me on instagram and looks at my IG stories all the time, she has yet to post anything publicly about someone else on IG. Some people have said she blocked me on snapchat for my protection to not see him? lmao if that makes sense i guess. What do you guys think? im almost 100% sure she has no clue i know about all of this.

She is lacking the maturity to be in a relationship.

Easier said than done, but let her go do her thing.

You focus on you and your own happiness. In time you will see she wasn't right for you.

Do you think, although she met him before me breaking up with her, that this new guy is a rebound? That they wont last? apart of me just wants it to come crashing down. Also last week, one of the last time she spoke to me, she texted " ill be by in a week or two to drop off your things." Well its been one week. Ill wait another but how long should i wait because i dont want to break NC. If shes pushing off dropping off my things does that mean anything?

It doesn’t mean anything. You should’ve got your stuff immediately so as not to play that game waiting for your stuff. You guys are really young and odds are she wants to see more guys which is normal. You should see other girls at your age. You’re thinking back to all the good times but forgetting the bad..turning you down for movies but going with another guy? Screw that. Get some self respect. Get with someone who wants to be with you. I’d slam the door on this one. There’s plenty of gals out there. Side note..before I met my ex wife between the ages of 21-25 I dated and slept with TONS of girls. Best time of my life. My first serious gf dumped me at 21 and i was crushed. But once I started on a dating frenzy it got better quick. And funny thing is a year or so later she DID come back and I told her to forget it. I was over her 100% and had been sleeping with others and having a blast. And it was a LOT easier without the stupid social media that you can track and see all the lame lies. Block her everywhere...you’ll get over her quicker.

Do you think, although she met him before me breaking up with her, that this new guy is a rebound? That they wont last? apart of me just wants it to come crashing down. Also last week, one of the last time she spoke to me, she texted " ill be by in a week or two to drop off your things." Well its been one week. Ill wait another but how long should i wait because i dont want to break NC. If shes pushing off dropping off my things does that mean anything?

She's young, as are you, and she wants to play around. Whether or not she's rebounding doesn't matter, she made her choice. Let her be. You deserve better. Is your stuff that important that you need it back? Sometimes you just need to

let things go.

She's young, as are you, and she wants to play around. Whether or not she's rebounding doesn't matter, she made her choice. Let her be. You deserve better. Is your stuff that important that you need it back? Sometimes you just need to

let things go.

well a lot of my pajamas, hoodies, shirts. lol those are whatever i guess but i do want the jerseys that she has of mine. So if she doesn't contact me this week about my things, when should i?

well a lot of my pajamas, hoodies, shirts. lol those are whatever i guess but i do want the jerseys that she has of mine. So if she doesn't contact me this week about my things, when should i?

You really want your stuff! Text her, give her a timeline. This week.

End of story. Do not being anything else up.

In fact, don't even arrange to meet. Arrange a drop off, like your doorstep.

Don't even be there.

You really want your stuff! Text her, give her a timeline. This week.

End of story. Do not being anything else up.

In fact, don't even arrange to meet. Arrange a drop off, like your doorstep.

Don't even be there.

okay. Ill probably wait the week. If she doesnt then ill text her a timeline. But for the future, is it really all up to her to come out and reach out to me? i feel like shes the stubborn type and not to aswell.

okay. Ill probably wait the week. If she doesnt then ill text her a timeline. But for the future, is it really all up to her to come out and reach out to me? i feel like shes the stubborn type and not to aswell.

No, however she just isn't worth your time for anything other than getting the things you want returned. She's playing mind games with you, punishing you actually for getting caught in her behavior. You broke ho with her, she's playing hard ball with you. Get your things and never look back, for your own happiness.

Archived