he is clumbsy when he kisses me during sex

when my fiance kisses i get that warm feeling all the time and that is usually still the case when we are having sex, but more often than not he cant help but poke me in the eye with his nose because of the position we are in......we try other positions all the time but its not an issue then usually wen this happens i dont tell him in case i offend him. but once his nose poked me in the eye quite hard and i screamed in pain, wen i told him wot happened he was really upset nd felt a failure, wot can we do to stop this???

Talk to your fiance outside of the bedroom about this. If you bring it up during sex when it happens you are just going to put him on the defense and make him feel bad.

Pick a time when he doesn't have alot of other things on his mind, and gently tell him that his eye bumping manuever is a little distracting, and then talk about ways you can avoid it together. Try not to make it too serious, but don't be afraid to bring it up.

If you can't comfortably talk about sex with your fiance, is he really someone you can marry?

This used to happen to me and my boyfriend all the time, but we've worked out 3 great ways to prevent eye injuries...

1) Sometimes he goes for my neck instead of my lips, gradually kissing his way up to my mouth. This feels nice, and also keeps him on track.

2) If he wants to kiss my lips without going for the neck, he'll aproach my face slowly. That way, he and I have time to make minor adjustments to avoid injury.

3) Since my boyfriend is a big clumsy teddy bear of a guy, my favourite way to kiss successfully during sex is to get on top of him, and be in control of everything

Hope this was helpful!