I think I am sort of attracted to this girl in my class but her and i hav a relatioshipn that were kind of jerks to each other (not in a bad way but like yeah i dont really know how to quite explain it we would have laughs with eachother by picking on echother but not taking anything seriosuly)But now i wud like to change that image to a nice guy kind of thing but i dont even know how to begin like in the morning i would say to myself ok lets try this but when i get to school the way we just talk to eachother makes me forget about it please reply asap

thank you every

dude don't turn into such a nice behind kissing jerk.... I'm serious.... its no good.... and by the way... if you need help remembering something right down a big paper, and put it in your pocket in a ball way so that it bothers.... or fold it and put it in your shoe.... you pretty much woun't forget like this... promise 8)

Mean? In what way? do you hit people, bully, or you just joke around too much? Because if she says so because your funny and are always joking around and making some funny coments... thank keep it up, its ok. Don't take it to the extreme or overdo it though... she'll think you're a clown... and if you're a bully.... get help