How can I get over her?

SeanJohn96

My girlfriend recently broke up with me because I was controlling emotionally abusive due to me being insacure and questioning her and causing arguments and being horrible towards her amongst doing one thing that really hurt her I don't deserve any help and really should suffer in silence but I love doing her with all my heart and I didn't mean to do what I did but how can I get over the pain I feel in my heart for her she was my 1st girlfriend she lives 4000 miles away and we met in July it's something I'll never forget for aslong as I live. It I want her to be happy please if anyone can help me in how to get over this unfathmable pain I feel it would be a great help thank you.

Thank you tom I think I have truly learned my lesson just threw this experience I'm setting my self a new path in life and it's never to act the way I did with her, we are both still talking and I'm going to do everything I can to try and win her back she still loves me and I'm still very much in love with her she wants to me change and prove my self and it's exactly what I plan on doing i won't fail her this time thank you everyone for commenting and helping even though I really don't deserve any of it it really means allot

Archived